Arcade GA DUI Lawyer
If you or a loved one has been charged with DUI in Arcade, contact our DUI Attorneys in Arcade immediately. There is no time to waste because your license is on the line, as well as your future. We have decades of experience defending those charged with DUI and have an excellent success rating. Call us now for a free case evaluation.
Do I Need a DUI Attorney in Arcade GA?
We frequently hear people ask whether or not they need an attorney, or if they can handle their DUI charge by themselves? Although we have provided lots of information on our website about the DUI process, we urge you not to go through this alone! We frequently have people call us asking how to get a DUI off their record because they represented themselves.
Many people are unaware that there are two cases against you when arrested for DUI: an administrative case and the criminal proceeding. You only have 30 days to request an Administrative License Suspension (ALS) hearing, or else your license will automatically be suspended. This hearing is completely separate from your criminal hearings. Furthermore, we often see people waive rights because they did not file motions when needed.
There are multiple intricacies in DUI law that it is impossible to know unless you have spent years handling DUI cases. Our Arcade DUI Lawyers have dedicated their practice to defending those charged with DUI. They know exactly how the prosecution thinks because our founder, Richard S. Lawson, used to work as a prosecutor. Our DUI Attorneys in Arcade have an advantage most people don't have because we know how to make the law work for you, not against you!
When hiring an Arcade DUI Lawyer, we recommend asking them questions and finding a lawyer that cares about your case and has the skills necessary to achieve a favorable outcome in your case.
We recommend asking a lawyer questions such as the following:
- Do you specialize in DUI law, or are you a general practitioner?
- How many years have you practiced DUI law?
- How many DUI cases have you defended?
- How often do you take your DUI cases to trial?
- How do you think you can help me?
- Who will be handling my case?
- How often do you appear at the courthouse where my case will be heard?
- Have you worked with the prosecutor in my case before?
- What can I expect at the different stages of the process, including arraignment, filing of motions, disposition, and trial?
- How quickly can I expect a response when I call with questions?
- Will I receive regular status updates?
- Do you bill by the hour or with a flat fee?
- What is included in your price? Is there anything not included?
- What other legal expenses will I have to pay?
- Do you have somewhere where I can read reviews from former clients?
After meeting with attorneys and asking these questions, it is time to decide who you trust with your case. We suggest that you choose the Arcade DUI Attorney that you feel will fight hard for you!
Arcade Municipal Court
If you have been arrested for DUI in Arcade, your case will proceed to Arcade Municipal Court. If you request a jury trial, your case will be transferred to Jackson County Superior Court. The Court is held in Arcade City Hall located at 3325 Athens Highway, Jefferson, GA 30549. For more information, you can call the office at 706-367-5500.
Contact our DUI Attorneys in Arcade Georgia
Call now and find out how our Arcade GA DUI Lawyers will make all the difference in your case. Our office is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to take your call.