Porterdale DUI Attorney
The penalties that can result from a DUI conviction will have lasting effects on many aspects of your life. At The Law Offices of Richard S. Lawson, we understand how to defend against DUI charges effectively and will explore every possible way to limit or eliminate the consequences you face. We have over 25 years of experience successfully handling DUI cases. Call our Porterdale DUI Lawyers today if you have been arrested for DUI.
What Can A Porterdale DUI Lawyer Do For You?
There are very serious potential consequences that come along with a DUI conviction in Porterdale or anywhere else in Georgia, some of which are also very long-lasting. You need to make sure that you seek advice from a skilled Porterdale DUI Lawyer as soon as possible. You might believe that your particular case is impossible to win and that you will be found guilty, especially if a blood or breath test showed that you had a blood-alcohol level that was over the legal limit of 0.08%. However, this does not ensure your guilt since there are several ways that our DUI Attorney in Porterdale can help you to get the penalties in your case reduced or even eliminated altogether. Some examples of how our committed defense team can help you to win your DUI case are:
- Examining whether your rights were violated before, during, or after the arrest;
- Investigating the way field sobriety tests were conducted;
- Review any observations that were made by law enforcement;
- Offer another explanation as to why you appeared to be intoxicated;
- Examine if any errors were made at the forensics testing lab or in the transport to and from causing erroneous results;
- Work with the prosecuting attorney in an effort to get your charges dropped down or enter into a plea bargain for a smaller, less severe punishment; and/or
- Defend you from any unlawful or wrongful charges at trial.
If you know that you are facing charges for DUI, or another DUI related charge, it is imperative that you have an experienced Porterdale DUI Attorney representing you in court. Our DUI Lawyers in Porterdale can examine the evidence against you and work to get your charges reduced to reckless driving, or possibly even dismissed.
Porterdale Municipal Court
Porterdale Municipal Court handles cases that originate in Porterdale involving city ordinance violations, traffic offenses, and other misdemeanors, including DUI and shoplifting. The Court is located at 5 Main Street, Porterdale, GA 30070, and the Fourth phone number is 770-786-2217.
Call Us Today
Our DUI Lawyers in Porterdale frequently succeed in getting DUI charges dismissed or reduced. We understand that you may have questions outside of regular working business hours. That is why our office is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our Porterdale DUI Lawyers are ready to help you now.