Forest Park DUI Lawyer
Driving under the influence (DUI) is considered a serious offense throughout the United States, but especially in Georgia. Even a first DUI conviction can result in jail time, license suspension, community service, and hefty fines. If you or a loved one has been charged with DUI, contact one of our Forest Park DUI Lawyers now. We have decades of experience and are prepared to assist with your case today.
Forest Park DUI Defenses
Many people make a mistake in believing that their DUI case cannot be defended. Whether it is their 3rd DUI or they blew over the limit, they are convinced they should just plead guilty. We never recommend pleading guilty without hiring a DUI Attorney in Forest Park. There are numerous DUI defenses we can use to strengthen your case no matter the situation. Police officers are human too and make mistakes, and we will ensure that your rights were protected before, during, and after an arrest. Some of the Forest Park DUI Defenses we can use to bolster your case include but are not limited to:
- Failure of officer to comply with Georgia law on blood and breath testing
- Challenging the initial traffic stop
- Lack of reasonable suspicion to stop your vehicle
- Proper procedure was not following during your arrest
- Breathalyzer was not maintained properly
- Implied Consent Notice was not read at the time of arrest
- Incorrect Implied Consent Notice was read at the time of arrest
- Illegal search of vehicle
- Illegal pat-downs
- Challenging the Alco-Sensor
- Challenging the legality of a roadblock
- Lack of probable cause to make an arrest
- Contributing factors that lead to poor performance on field sobriety tests
- False BAC result
- Improper testing and storage of blood alcohol samples
- Medical conditions that lead to the appearance of being impaired
- Inappropriate communication with the accused
- Violations of the rules of evidence and procedure
- Failure of officer to follow proper field sobriety test protocol
- Incorrect reading of Miranda rights
This is not an exhaustive list of defenses we can use. When building your case, there is no one size fits all. Our DUI Lawyers in Forest Park will investigate every detail, big or small, concerning your situation and then start developing a defense strategy specifically tailored to your facts.
Why Should I Hire a Forest Park DUI Attorney?
Atlanta DUI charges are complex, and building a defense on your own can be overwhelming. By hiring a skilled DUI Attorney in Forest Park, we will assist you in fighting your arrest! We will help you fight for your freedom! We will help you fight for your future!
Our DUI Lawyers in Forest Park have decades of experience defending people charged with DUI. We will work with you to investigate all the details in your case, whether you think they are minor details or not. Our defense strategy involves speaking to witnesses, examining the arrest location, reviewing police logs and the tape of the incident, consulting medical experts, and looking over the maintenance history for any devices used in your arrest. You can be confident knowing we will do everything we can to develop a successful defense strategy on your behalf. We will leave no stone unturned in our efforts to achieve a favorable outcome in your case.
Forest Park Municipal Court
The Municipal Court of Forest Park has jurisdiction over city ordinance violations, traffic offenses, and other misdemeanors, including DUI and shoplifting, that occur within Forest Park city limits. The Honorable Judge Ronald J. Freeman Sr. presides over the Court. The Court is located at 320 Cash Memorial Blvd, Forest Park, GA 30297. For more information, contact the court at 404-608-2363.