Demorest GA DUI Lawyer
If you have been arrested for a DUI in Demorest, you need to investigate what your options are for ways to avoid the severe punishments associated with a DUI. We encourage people to contact an attorney as soon as possible after an arrest. Never plead guilty to a DUI charge before you have your case examined by a skilled DUI lawyer. Our experienced Demorest DUI Lawyers frequently find issues with arrest procedures and use them to your advantage! Call now for a free case evaluation.
Hiring a Demorest DUI Attorney is an Important Part of Your DUI Case
DUI cases are complex matters that require specialized knowledge of the most current DUI laws. When deciding who to hire for your case, it is a good idea to bring a list of questions you want to ask. Your future is on the line, and you need to make sure your attorney cares as much about your case as you do and has the skill necessary to achieve a favorable outcome in your case.
Some questions we recommend include the following:
- Do you specialize in DUI law, or are you a general practitioner?
- How many years have you practiced DUI law?
- How many DUI cases have you defended?
- How often do you take your DUI cases to trial?
- How do you think you can help me?
- Who will be handling my case?
- How often do you appear at the courthouse where my case will be heard?
- Have you worked with the prosecutor in my case before?
- What can I expect at the different stages of the process, including arraignment, filing of motions, disposition, and trial?
- How quickly can I expect a response when I call with questions?
- Will I receive regular status updates?
- Do you bill by the hour or with a flat fee?
- What is included in your price? Is there anything not included?
- What other legal expenses will I have to pay?
- Do you have someone where I can read reviews from former clients?
After meeting with attorneys and asking these questions, it is time to decide who you trust with your case. We suggest that you choose the Demorest DUI Attorney that you feel will fight hard for you!
Demorest Municipal Court
Demorest Municipal Court handles DUI cases that arise within Demorest city limits. Judge Robert Sneed presides over the Court. Court is held the second Wednesday of each month at 2:00 at 125 Ivy Street, Demorest, GA 30535.
Contact Our DUI Attorneys in Demorest Today
There is no time to waste with a DUI charge. Call now for a free case evaluation with one of our experience Demorest DUI Lawyers now